Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Among the most elusive disc, ever...


Yes, among... in ancient music sure this David Munrow's disc is a truly remarkably superb wax and rare as it can be...



... even this 45 rpm edition of "Renaissance Suite", again by beloved, late David Munrow is more sought-after, yet...



... I've always been a huge, fanatic collector and scholar of Rene Clemencic and his musical so broad productions and heritage...

The disc on my lap is - maybe - the most sought-after and elusive of his discs:






How I'd wish to share with my closest friends the musical glory and out-of-this-world beauty of this disc... just an awesome listening experience.

... but - deeply missing the above pleasure - I invite you to search the web for it...

Enjoy.





P.S. - found for you the Harmonia Mundi's reissue... or this... grab it!


No comments: